September 18, 2014
Top Reasons to Choose Green Cleaning
Have you considered hiring Greenapple House Cleaning in the past, but weren’t sure whether or not you actually should? Maybe you were worried about the money you’d spend, or you were feeling guilty about hiring a cleaning crew to come into your home when you could actually do it all yourself- if you had the time. Or perhaps you just didn’t realize how much different our green cleaning methods are from conventional cleaning ones.
When it comes to your home cleaning, there are many reasons you should make the switch and consider hiring Greenapple as your home cleaning experts. Here are just a few.
Reason to Switch to Green Home Cleaning
- Make the Home Safer– With labels like ‘toxic’ and ‘flammable’ on every cleaning product in your home, it’s easy to see that today’s conventional cleaners aren’t safe for your household. In fact, some chemicals, like ammonia and chlorine, can be dangerous when mixed together. Your pets and children are especially at risk because they are smaller and this increases their exposure level to the chemicals.
- Protect Your Health– When your home is cleaned with green products, you’ll actually feel healthier. Conventional chemicals that are used to clean the home can result in headaches, skin rashes, sneezing, and coughing. These symptoms will mysteriously go away when you stop using the chemicals that are causing them. Keep in mind that many cleaners are endocrine disrupters, carcinogens, mutagens, and neurotoxins. They negatively affect your health and shouldn’t be in your home.
- Make Your Indoor Air Cleaner– Did you know that using regular cleaning products can lead to higher pollution inside your home than outside? This is because many products contain volatile organic compounds, or VOCs. These linger in the air long after they are used and can result in problems with the kidneys, central nervous system, and liver.
- Save the Environment– When you choose to hire Greenapple House Cleaning, you’re making a stand for the environment. Instead of relying on chemicals to clean your home, we use green products that are naturally derived, non-toxic, safe, biodegradable, and made with sustainable manufacturing practices. This means the tools we use to clean your home won’t negatively affect the environment and will help preserve it for future generations to come.
- Make it Easier– We know you can’t wait for us to stop by every week before you clean up your home, and you may only want us to come every other week or once a month. Choosing green cleaning, though, will make it easier for you to keep your home spotless between visits. After all, if you can substitute a bottle of vinegar for an arsenal that includes window cleaners, mildew and mold removers, toilet bowl cleaners, and all purpose cleaners, you can tackle all of your home cleaning projects without switching products at all. In addition, you won’t have to worry about accidentally mixing dangerous toxins together or staining your clothing with chemicals.
Are you wondering if you should choose Greenapple House Cleaning? Take our advice; green home cleaning not only helps save the environment, but it makes cleaning easier and safer for you and your family.