June 17, 2013
Top Recommended Apps to Use for Everyday Cleaning
When it comes to cleaning your home, you rely on Greenapple House Cleaning services on a regular basis. Our home cleaning experts come out to your home once a week, once every two weeks, or on a monthly basis to make sure your home sparkles.
Chances are, however, your home isn’t going to wait for your next appointment; with the help of your husband’s constant need to take his socks off in the living room, the number of toys your children have, and your dog’s dirty paws, your home is going to need to be cleaned in-between home visits.
Even if cleaning isn’t exactly your forte, it’s easier than ever, thanks to the wide array of apps available for iPhones and Androids today. Let’s take a look at a few that can help streamline the process.
Home Cleaning Apps
- HomeRoutines – While this app isn’t free, (it costs $4.99,) it is a fantastic app for iPhone that allows individuals to create checklists for everyday routines. You can create a different checklist for every day of the week or create one and have it automatically reset each morning. The app will also allow you to set up reminders so you don’t forget any of the tasks associated with cleaning your home. Once each task is done, you receive a gold star, (kind of like a reward chart for grown-ups!) The app also contains a timer, so you can see just how fast you are at keeping your home spic and span between visits from Greenapple House Cleaning.
- Good Housekeeping @Home – This app works with both iPhones and Android phones and has a few fantastic features. It offers cleaning advice for every surface in your home, as well as stain removal guides that will help you quickly and easily take care of any spots, spills, or smudges.
- Rumgr – Did cleaning out the hall closet reveal a number of toys, books, and miscellaneous items you no longer want in your home? Sell or trade them with the Rumgr app for iPhones. With this app you can get rid of unwanted items and create space in the home for other items you want.
- Clean Freak – Clean Freak is a handy iPhone app that makes cleaning a breeze. Instead of sitting down with an overwhelming list of spring and summer projects, Clean Freak allows you to enter all of the tasks you need to get done into the app, then breaks those tasks down into manageable sizes. With this app at your finger tips, chores no longer seem overwhelming or difficult.
- Chore Hero – Hate listening to the kids argue about whose turn it is to do the dishes? Want to divide up chores between yourself and your two other roommates? Use Chore Hero. This app keeps track of every single chore and allows everyone else to use their smart phone to inform you when the chore is complete. No more chore wheels or reward charts need to be hung on the wall. It can all be accomplished with your phone.
Need to keep your home clean in-between visits from Greenapple House Cleaning services? Use these smart phone apps to make sure your every day cleaning tasks are done easily and quickly.